Hydro is a fully integrated aluminium company with 35,000 employees in 40 countries on all continents, combining local expertise, worldwide reach and unmatched capabilities in R&D. In addition to production of primary aluminium, rolled and extruded products and recycling, Hydro also extracts bauxite, refines alumina and generates energy to be the only 360° company of the global aluminium industry. Hydro is present within all market segments for aluminium, with sales and trading activities throughout the value chain serving more than 30,000 customers. Based in Norway and rooted in more than a century of experience in renewable energy, technology and innovation, Hydro is committed to strengthening the viability of its customers and communities, shaping a sustainable future through innovative aluminium solutions.
At the plant in Lichtervelde (B), we manufacture precision welded tubes and our biggest extrusion press produces big & wide profiles for various industrial customers. Within the Lichtervelde plant, but operating on a Benelux level for shared ‘Global Business Services’, we are looking to recruit a (m/f): Credit Collector
- Middelbaar 3e en 4e graad
- Hydro Lichtervelde, België
As Credit Collector you will be responsible for the collection of customers’ outstanding invoices, and the monitoring of customer’s accounts in various platforms, such as AX, Oracle and SAP S4 Hana. You wil liaise closely with the sales departments and work closely with the accounting and customer service departments of the different business organisations.
- Document customer master information related to existing/new clients.
- Proactive contact with customers via phone, e-mail or fax for prompt collection or resolution of aged receivables.
- Send dunning letters.
- Perform follow-ups on customer accounts.
- Assist in clarifying unapplied cash with Accounts Receivable department.
- Support customer claim process.
- Define credit limits for small value customers.
- Communicate with sales and other Hydro departments
- Execute other administrative tasks.
- Secondary school certificate is a must, BSc / MSc Degree in Finance & Accounting or in Business Administration is an advantage
- Very good command of English (both verbal & written) and another European language (Dutch/French/German)
- 1-3 years of experience in Credit, or Finance & Accounting field is an advantage.
- Good communication and client oriented problem-solving skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Accuracy and self-sufficiency.
- Confident user of MS Office tools.
What we offer:
- A pleasant team and an informal, results-oriented company culture.
- Possibilities for personal development, training and international exchange within a world-wide industry leader.
- An attractive salary package with benefits.
- The opportunity to contribute to a more sustainable future through innovative aluminium solutions.
How to apply: Interested ? Please send your CV to Jan Vandenhende via firstname.lastname@example.org , more details via mail or +32 477 328534. Please visit our websites: www.hydro.com and www.hydroextrusions.com.